Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an Ad?
To place any ad, you must be a registered user. If you don't have an account, you can create one or you can sign in with your Facebook or Google account.
To create an account click on register
- Fill in your name, email address, the phone number & password.
- Agree to terms & conditions and click on register.
- You'll receive a verification link to your email; go to your email and verify.
- If you didn't find the verification email please check in the SPAM folder.
To post an Ad: Click on the yellow button "Post Free Ads" - Fill in all the required details about your AD and submit it for review.
I forgot my password
- Click on the Login option, then select Lost your password
- Enter the email address you used to register your account with.
- You'll receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you didn't receive an email in your inbox please check in the SPAM folder.
- If you're still experiencing challenges, please contact the support team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ads Review & Approval
Every submitted Ad is reviewed by Loko Market team and a conclusion is made; Either approve or reject.
If your ad meet our Ts & Cs it will be published immediately and an email notification is sent to your verified email. Else, you'll receive an Ad rejection notification with reasons on the same. You can easily edit your Ad by going to your account page, then My ads.
How much does it cost to advertise?
Placing an Ad is absolutley 100% free, unless you need to boost its visibility. Ads will sell faster when you pay to boost them. Check our premium pricing here.
Why promote your ad?
- Take advantage of the high traffic of visitors who turns out to be your customers
- Increase the visibility of brand and convert the visibility to sales
- It's Fast & Easy to buy a package
If I post an ad, will I also get more spam e-mails?
Absolutely no, because your email address is not shared to other parties in any way.
How long will my ad remain on the website?
In general, an ad is automatically deactivated from the website after 3 months. You will receive an email a week before deactivation and another on the day of deactivation. You have the ability to put them online in the following month by logging into your account on the site. After this delay, your ad will be permanently removed from the website.
I sold my item. How do I delete my ad?
Once your product is sold or leased, log in to your account to remove the ad.
Our support team is working smart everyday to improve your experience on our market place. We are determined to maintain a platform that's easy, fast and secure.
For any comments, queries, complaints, compliments or challenges please email our support team via email@example.com